The Ultimate Showdown The Ultimate Showdown

a modern cinematic triumph

A triumph of our age that will no doubt be talked of for years to come. An epic of our times indeed.

x DEATH x x DEATH x

i liked this one

this movie was very good - it has its own style and stuff and the graphics of the soldiers etc. were pretty nice, some nice bits of animation in there. great job.

Halph-price responds:

thanks, most of it is just simple tweening.

Black and White Life Black and White Life

unbelievably good!!!!!!!

woah- that was amazing. very very very good work there - smooth transitions and morphing and stuff, it must have taken a while, and it is a very original piece, 10/10 definitley well done I hope you make more like this.

michael peterson michael peterson

pretty good

this movie must have taken a while to make and although the graphics arent great it definitley deserves to be protected, it gets a 5 from me, well done keep it up

deadlyhippy responds:

yeah it took months

I am Sad: Part 1 I am Sad: Part 1

An epic of our times, a real cream cracker/whopper

Mr groardified that was simply un-believable. The graphics were simply sublime, the sound was sumptuously stonking and the story was stupidly sizzling. This gets a rare 10 from me and I do hope that you make it onto the flash of the week list for it because you are bloody brilliant. You put all the other flash makers on here to shame. shame on you crappy flash makers. YOU THE MAN!!!! that was simply WHOPPING.

Reboot Advert Reboot Advert

Enjoyable, not to the minimum, TO THE MAX!!!!!!!!

that really was enjoyable not to the minimum but indeed enjoyable to the max. The graphics were warm and rich, very neat, the sound was awesome, altogether a good little production. Very pleasing and my life has been enriched for the 20 seconds or so i was watching this little bitty. My favourite bit was the jester and the heartwarming rhyme. Most pleasing, most pleasing indeed! have 10 out of 10 for everything!

Egyptian troubles Egyptian troubles

BRILLIANT, INCREDIBLE, WOOOOO!!!!!!1

THAT WAS ABSOLUTLEY IMMENSE. I have followed your flash career since you arrived on newgrounds and yet again u don't fail to dissapoint. thewelk u r the best flash creator ever that flash was.......epic. keep it up i hope to see more, woooo!!!!

Escape(1) Escape(1)

a triumph for humanity

good work. the music went well with it and it was generally violent and mental, i loved it